The treatment with pumpkin seed oil gives an excellent results in many diseases.
Pumpkin seed oil is rich with vitamins A, E, C and K, and when fresh, it contains more than 60% unsaturated fatty acids.
It also contains vitamins of B group, unsaturated fatty acids, omega-6 and 9, minerals (phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, potassium) and trace elements (iron, zinc, manganese), lecithin, proteins and salicylic acid. Thanks to this, the pumpkin seed oil has high impact on our health. To make things even better, it fits great in salads and many other food.
Pumpkin seed oil has many health benefits:
- regulates the problem with an enlarged prostate
- cures urinary tract infection
- regulates the cholesterol
- helps with cardiovascular diseases
- regulates the digestion
- promotes normal kidney function
- improves the immune system
- prevents hair loss
- has a positive effect on the vision
- a positive effect on the mood
The pumpkin seed oil should be taken for three months as follows:
- 2 tbsp
- 2 times a day (in the morning with the breakfast and in the evening with the dinner)
Combined with food
With this oil you can spice up any salad, also you can spill it over fruit or scoops of ice cream.
The pumpkin seeds are perfect roasted with the pumpkin seed oil as a salty snack. If you want the best quality in the selection of the oil, make sure that the oil is cold-pressed and that is made with squeezing the seeds because it’s exactly the most appreciated. International producers use white seeds with shells and this produces a cheaper white oil.